[aur-requests] Disownment request: shutter

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Fri Jun 27 05:06:45 EDT 2014

The shutter package in AUR has been the source of some consternation
recently:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/shutter/?comments=all

Besides having been out of date for some time, there are several changes
that need to be made for it to work right with Arch's current perl version.
This has been complained about for some time and the current maintainer has
been unresponsive. I offered to take over if they did not want to maintain
it on 6-13 and again last week. So far there has been no response.

Can this package be disowned so I or somebody else can adopt and fix it?

Caleb