[aur-requests] [PRQ#1282] Deletion Request for lib32-rtmpdump-stable

Jake Daffer jake.daffer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:44:17 UTC 2014

I am ok with the deletion. But I want to be clear that this is not from
git and this is from the website that is the host of the package. And
let me also be clear that the claim of a high-jacking attempt has no
basis in its aligation. Also my claim as to why I am felt that
GordonGR's packgage is from git is because it is using a specific
commit. Which is understandably a saved state of a git development, but
this does mean that it is still from git.  Next time ask me about this
because the PKGBUILD's are different.