[aur-requests] [PRQ#1286] Orphan Request for deadbeef-plugin-fb

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Oct 29 16:56:14 UTC 2014

zykure [1] filed a orphan request for deadbeef-plugin-fb [2]:

I'd like to update & maintain this package along with the gtk3 version
(deadbeef-plugin-fb-gtk3, which was orphaned), since I'm the author of
the plugin itself and have switched to an Arch system lately. I guess
it makes sense to take care of the AUR package as well.

Tried to contact the current maintainer (Alad) about taking over the
package, but he seems to be inactive.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/zykure/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/deadbeef-plugin-fb/