[aur-requests] [PRQ#910] Deletion Request for python2-livereload

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Sep 26 22:01:04 UTC 2014

trygveaa [1] filed a deletion request for python2-livereload [2]:

I saw that this package replaced the livereload-package because the
version here didn't include a server. The newest version includes a
server again, so I think it makes sense to use livereload again,
instead of python2-livereload.

I have uploaded a new version of livereload. Please delete this
package, and ignore my previous orphan-request for this package and my
previous deletion request for the livereload-package.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/trygveaa/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python2-livereload/