[aur-requests] [PRQ#2968] Orphan Request for mitmproxy

Olivier Biesmans olivier at biesmans.fr
Wed Apr 8 21:04:39 UTC 2015

Added felixonmars [1] as CC.

Mitmproxy was in the process of moving to community, along with
python2-netlib. I did not invest too much time maintaining it, but it looks
like the move is taking longer than necessary. I fixed the package today.

This package is easy to maintain, but has a few dependencies that are
missing (python2-protobuf) or broken [2] so I think the mitmproxy
maintainer should also be in charge on python2-netlib to avoid more mess.

Felixonmars, any thought about this situation ? Do you still want to move
mitmproxy to community ?

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/felixonmars/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-blinker/