[aur-requests] [PRQ#2998] Merge Request for pentadactyl-hg

Åsmund Ervik aaervik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 13:11:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I see the request has been accepted and the packages merged. But shouldn't
pentadactyl-hg then resolve to pentadactyl-git? Currently it just gives a
404, so trying to update pentadactyl-hg with an AUR wrapper just gives
"target not found".

I believe giving a 301 redirect to pentadactyl-git would be the Right
Thing. AUR wrappers could then handle merged packages gracefully, including
alerting the user about the merge.

Regards,
Åsmund