[aur-requests] [PRQ#3030] Merge Request for filter_audio-git

Ivan Shapovalov intelfx100 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:45:12 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-14 at 13:32 +0000, notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
> urras [1] filed a request to merge filter_audio-git [2] into
> libfilteraudio-git [3]:
>
> This needs to be merged into libfilteraudio-git
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libfilteraudio-git), as that's
> the
> package name that we've decided on. See
> https://github.com/Tox/arch-repo-tox/tree/master/libfilteraudio-git.
> Right now, both filter_audio-git and libfilteraudio-git exist, which
> is bound to cause issues and confusion.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/urras/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/filter_audio-git/
> [3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libfilteraudio-git/

Then I would ask the requester (assuming he is the upstream) to
manifest this name change in the repo's README (or, even better, to
change the repo's name).

Right now there is no notion of "official project name" other than the
repo name, which is filter_audio and not libfilteraudio.

--
Ivan Shapovalov / intelfx /