[aur-requests] [PRQ#3094] Merge Request for toggle-input-git

Levente Polyak anthraxx at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 20 23:48:58 UTC 2015

On 04/21/2015 01:37 AM, notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
> hugao [1] filed a request to merge toggle-input-git [2] into
> toggle-input [3]:
>
> I updated the PKBUILD to use git as source and added a new package
> with the -git label on the name and I want to merge the toggle-input
> votes into this one and delete toggle-input because I want to only use
> the git one.
> If I'm doing the request in the wrong way, tell me and I will do it
> right.

yep, its wrong and should be the other way around. If you want to get
rid of toggle-input [0] and keep toggle-input-git [1] (which is correct
because VCS packages have mandatory suffix), please file a request at
toggle-input [0] to get merged into the other ;)

cheers
Levente

[0] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/toggle-input/
[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/toggle-input-git/