[aur-requests] [PRQ#3103] Request Rejected

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:11:41 UTC 2015

For larger pkgbuild rewrites, (pastebin it and) post it in the package
comments.

(Though if it's just a version bump, editing & re-uploading my local copy
might be less work than figuring out what was changed...)

Generally "orphan requests" are for when you intend to maintain the package
yourself, after the original packager has abandoned it.

--
Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity at gmail.com>