[aur-requests] [PRQ#3120] Deletion Request for mpris2controller-python-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Apr 24 01:06:48 UTC 2015

icasdri [1] filed a deletion request for mpris2controller-python-git
[2]:

Please delete (or merge) AUR package mpris2controller-python-git. I,
icasdri, am the developer of this application and the maintainer of
this package. The application has been renamed to just
"mpris2controller", and I have uploaded a corresponding (updated)
mpris2controller-git package.

mpris2controller-git replaces mpris2controller-python-git. Please
delete (or merge) mpris2controller-python-git.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/icasdri/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/mpris2controller-python-git/