[aur-requests] [PRQ#3107] Orphan Request for redmine

Tido Tido at Tido.com
Mon Apr 27 07:43:14 UTC 2015

I'm not sure how that can be a true statement since you ignored the 3.0.1
being flagged as out of date for 5 weeks and then skipped it completely and
upgraded directly to 3.0.2 on the day it was released.