[aur-requests] [PRQ#3826] Orphan Request for perl-text-csv-xs

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 20:44:04 UTC 2015

On 08/03/15 14:31, John D Jones III wrote:
> On 08/03/15 06:31, notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
>> unforgiven512 [1] filed a orphan request for perl-text-csv-xs [2]:
>>
>> I would like to take maintainership of this package, if possible.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> [1] https://aur4.archlinux.org/account/unforgiven512/
>> [2] https://aur4.archlinux.org/pkgbase/perl-text-csv-xs/
>>

> I will update the package.
Package updated. I should note that I respond to emails fairly quickly.
In the future, please contact me on my off-list address
jnbek1972 at gmail.com before filing an orphan request... I've been kinda
busy, but more importantly, stalling on resuming updates until the aur4
migration has completed. Since that migration time is approaching, I'll
start ramping up the maintaining of things... for my own sanity, I've
chosen to deal with one system at a time... anyways, enjoy

--
Thanks,
John D Jones III
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com