[aur-requests] [PRQ#4568] Deletion Request for slimboat-fr

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Dec 22 10:23:02 UTC 2015

FredBezies [1] filed a deletion request for slimboat-fr [2]:

Dead project upstream.

When you go to the site, you have this popup :

"SlimBoat will no longer be further developed due to the performance
and compatibility issue of the QtWebkit engine. In replacement, we are
recommending our new product Slimjet Web Browser powered by the Blink
engine which has higher performance and better compatibility with
modern web standards. Slimjet also enjoys a large ecosystem of
extensions and themes. "

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/FredBezies/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/slimboat-fr/