[aur-requests] [PRQ#2315] Orphan Request for hplip-plugin

Sylvain Vidal garion at mailoo.org
Wed Feb 11 18:27:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am always alive... and PKGBUILD has been updated.

No update for 4 months because there is no update on HPLIP website :-\
The old version 3.14.10 was the last version before the version 3.15.2:
http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/release_notes.html
There is no new comment since the beginning of November 2014.

Moreover, the new hplip version has been in extra since the 5th February.
A request on AUR has been written on the 8th, so less than... a week :-\

Regards,

Sylvain