[aur-requests] [PRQ#2371] Deletion Request for geopy

Jonathan Yantis yantis at yantis.net
Sat Feb 14 09:24:49 UTC 2015

aur-requests:
I would like to remove my deletion request if possible.Thanks!

Richard:

If you want I can orphan these two packages:
python-geopy
python2-geopy

And you can make those your own and merge geopy into python2-geopy. The
reason I suggest this is a bit confusing when it comes to exactly what the
package is (ie: your geopy is actually geopy for python2 so then we would
end up with two package:

python-geopy (python 3)
geopy (python 2)

vs

python-geopy (python 3)
python2-geopy (python 2)

Just let me know and I will orphan them and you can make them your own and
do what you think is best.

Best regards,
Jonathan