[aur-requests] [PRQ#2374] Orphan Request for paraview

George Eleftheriou eleftg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:26:04 UTC 2015

This is an offer to adopt paraview. I already have a working PKGBUILD
for version 4.3.1 which is basically a modification of the existing
plus a combination of patches. It's been a month since I started
sharing it with other Arch users by sending them the tarball in
private and (obviously) I don't want to submit it as "paraview431".
Would you agree to disown the package?