[aur-requests] [PRQ#1927] Orphan Request for sundtek

aur.20.webmeister at spamgourmet.com aur.20.webmeister at spamgourmet.com
Fri Jan 9 20:38:27 UTC 2015

Hi CReimer,

keeping this package up to date is a bit hard, as there are no real
stable upstream releases, but rather something like snapshots, sometimes
multiple per day. But since using a newer version only requires changing
the version number and checksum, I did not bother to update the AUR
package for each new version. Or did they change anything in their
release packages recently, so that it does not build anymore?

I'm a bit surprised though, that you did not try to contact me first,
either in the comments or via email, before having me removed as a
maintainer from the package. I might have fixed the package or handed it
over to you myself, if you are really interested in maintaining it. Do
you also want to take over sundtek-ffmpeg-plugin?

webmeister