[aur-requests] [PRQ#1955] Deletion Request for compiz0.8

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Jan 11 11:41:42 UTC 2015

Xorg [1] filed a deletion request for compiz0.8 [2]:

This new request succeed to [PRQ#1929]. I've reply to [PRQ#1929], but
«Is being held until the list moderator can review it for
approval.»

My reply was:
«I understand problem, this was a quick and stupid idea. I thought a
split package would be great, but no.
Split package has been compiled successfully on my Arch, that is why I
sent it to AUR, but as says Korrode, it's not working from scratch.

But Compiz is formed with 10 packages, 5 have been adopted by
martadinata666, and 5 others by various people:
- bcop
- ccsm
- compizconfig-python
- emerald-themes
- libcompizconfig
So I suggest martadinata666 adopts these 5 package above.

I accept deletion request.»

You can read comments about compiz-core[3], there is additional
information.

So you can delete compiz0.8, I approve it.

Thank in advance.

[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/compiz-core/

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Xorg/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/compiz0.8/