[aur-requests] Reset request for my aur4 packages

mrxx mrxx at cyberhome.at
Wed Jul 8 10:18:16 UTC 2015

Hello, list.

I [1] maintain three packages [2] [3] [4] and pushed them to aur4.

As a git newbie, I did not know I should had set a local identity
before, so the commits got done with my global identity, which I do not
want to be published for personal reasons.

I tried to fix this with the instructions under
https://help.github.com/articles/changing-author-info/ , but it was
denied by aur4.

Is it possible to simply "reset" the aur4 repositories for my packages
to the previous (emtpy) state so I can first-commit them again, this
time with the correct identity?

Thanks in advance for your help.

[1] https://aur4.archlinux.org/account/mrxx
[2] https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/dislocker