[aur-requests] [PRQ#3792] Merge Request for python2-llvmlite-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Jul 27 15:58:27 UTC 2015

guotsuan [1] filed a request to merge python2-llvmlite-git [2] into
python-llvmlite-git [3]:

Hi,

I'm the current maintainer of both python-llvmlite-git and
python2-llvmlite-git. I just updated the PKGBUILD of
python-llvmlite-git to include splited packages include both of python
and python2 version of llvmlite. When I tried to push the src back to
github. I got the error:

 remote: error: cannot overwrite package: python2-llvmlite-git remote:
error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master To
ssh://aur@aur4.archlinux.org/python-llvmlite-git.git  !
 [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined) error: failed to
push some refs to
'ssh://aur@aur4.archlinux.org/python-llvmlite-git.git'

 I guess I need to merge these two package first, before I can submit
the new PKGBUILD of split packages. Let me know if I can further help.

Cheers,

 Quan

[1] https://aur4.archlinux.org/account/guotsuan/
[2] https://aur4.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python2-llvmlite-git/