[aur-requests] [PRQ#3795] Orphan Request for arx-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Jul 28 10:32:47 UTC 2015

smls [1] filed a orphan request for arx-git [2]:

The package is broken and needs to be updated to even compile &
install (and has several other issues on top of that - see my comment
on the package page).

I'd like to fix it, but the maintainer is unresponsive. (I flagged and
commented the package over 2 weeks ago, and also sent him a direct
email to be safe, but no response.)
In fact, the package hasn't seen any updates since 2011 (not counting
the seemingly automated AUR4 import).

I already maintain the stable release of the same program (AUR4
package: arxlibertatis), so maintaining this *-git package as well
would not be any trouble for me.

Can you please orphan it so that I can adopt it?

[1] https://aur4.archlinux.org/account/smls/
[2] https://aur4.archlinux.org/pkgbase/arx-git/