[aur-requests] [PRQ#3804] Orphan Request for ruby-colored

Joseph Fox-Rabinovitz jfoxrabinovitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:22:18 UTC 2015

The package does not appear to exist in AUR4: clicking on the link to
view the PKGBUILD [1] delivers the following message: "Invalid branch:
ruby-colored".

[1] https://aur4.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=ruby-colored

I will attempt to contact the current maintainer.

--
     -Joseph Fox-Rabinovitz