[aur-requests] [PRQ#3802] Orphan Request for python-click

Carl George arch at cgtx.us
Thu Jul 30 15:52:46 UTC 2015

Orphan request denied.

The PKGBUILD works fine, and it creates a python2 package and python3 package, just like it supposed to.  It is important to provide both so that a python3 application can require python-click, but a python2 application can require python2-click.

https://www.archlinux.org/pacman/PKGBUILD.5.html#_package_splitting

I updated this package to 4.1 on 2015-07-15.

https://aur4.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=python-click&id=8e07b4321aa4279902ba897522b3de0838daeb61