[aur-requests] Overwriting an repo after package deletion

radioxoma radioxoma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:06:08 UTC 2015

Hello, list.

I maintain two packages (fiji-binary,  micromanager-git) which
previously been stored on github. After splitting and uploading those
packages with `import-to-aur4.sh`, I noticed that my name in some
commits is invalid. After fixing this with
[instruction](https://help.github.com/articles/changing-author-info/) it
appears that I can't overwrite packages repos.

I requested (#3576, #3577) deletion and Muflone had deleted packages,
but repos still exist and I can't overwrite it. What I supposed to do?

--
cheers,
Eugene Dvoretsky