[aur-requests] [PRQ#2765] Orphan Request for wxformbuilder-svn

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Mar 21 00:26:27 UTC 2015

bcb [1] filed a orphan request for wxformbuilder-svn [2]:

This is tied to a specific revision rather than the latest SVN and
hasn't been updated in over a year (and was flagged out-of-date some
time ago). I have an updated PKGBUILD which uses the latest SVN which
can be used instead if the current maintainer responds, or if the
package is orphaned I can take over as maintainer and upload it.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/bcb/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/wxformbuilder-svn/