[aur-requests] [PRQ#2865] Orphan Request for chkboot-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Mar 30 17:23:03 UTC 2015

grazzolini [1] filed a orphan request for chkboot-git [2]:

This package isn't updated in more than a year. There are a lots of
pull requests upstream that were not merged. I had a e-mail
conversation with the developer, but when I asked him if the project
was still being actively developed, I didn't got an answer. This was
weeks ago. I am developing another hook, that I would like to merge
with this one, mkinitcpio-chkcryptoboot. If the original developer
still wants to maintain, please consider merging the pull requests
upstream and/or discussing about merging with my own hook.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/grazzolini/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/chkboot-git/