[aur-requests] [PRQ#3401] Deletion Request for nuvolaplayer3

Michael Corrigan ghost.vonage at gmail.com
Tue May 26 14:37:01 UTC 2015

Good afternoon Celti,

The git package refuses to compile for me.  That is why I made this
package.  You yourself commented on that package saying that it only build
with a version of vala that the git package does not depend on.  Once the
git package is updated with this new dependency, I will delete this package
as requested.

Also the RPMs are coming from the stable branch of the repo.

Kind Regards,
Michael