[aur-requests] [PRQ#4379] Merge Request for vscode-bin

Michael Hansen zrax0111 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:50:14 UTC 2015

Ah, I was not aware there was another package already -- I did not check
for the long version of the name when I created my package.  Sorry about
that.  However, now that there is an OSS version, I'd like to recommend
renaming visual-studio-code [1] to visual-studio-code-bin and perhaps
rename/merge vscode-oss [2] to visual-studio-code.

Regards,
- Michael

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/visual-studio-code/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/vscode-oss/