[aur-requests] [PRQ#4132] Deletion Request for compiz-bzr

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Oct 5 09:43:38 UTC 2015

Chazza [1] filed a deletion request for compiz-bzr [2]:

Requesting deletion of this package as the slow pace of Compiz
development and lengthy review processes make a development package
redundant. More often than not, what's provided by this package
doesn't differ from the stable version at all. I'm requesting deletion
instead of a merger with compiz as a merger would create a mess of a
comment history largely made up of duplicated announcements by me.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Chazza/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/compiz-bzr/