[aur-requests] [PRQ#4140] Deletion Request for burp-backup14

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Oct 7 17:20:12 UTC 2015

nirnakinho [1] filed a deletion request for burp-backup14 [2]:

lenzj has recently updated the burp-backup package to upstream version
1.4.40, making burp-backup14 redundant. Furthermore, lenzj has kindly
agreed adding me as a co-maintainer for burp-backup. Therefore burp-
backup14 is not necessary in the AUR anymore and can be deleted.
Further maintenance for burp 1.4.x will be done in the burp-backup
package, with lenzj as primary and me as secondary maintainer.

Regards,
Dominik

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/nirnakinho/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/burp-backup14/