[aur-requests] [PRQ#4168] Orphan Request for broadcom-wl

nivardus nivardus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:05:04 UTC 2015

Hey TUs and list members,

Several orphan requests have been filed against AUR package broadcom-wl,
the first on October 1st, and we are still waiting on any updates from its
owner over a month and a half after being flagged out of date. Is there any
chance a decision to reject/accept could be made? Thank you in advance for
your consideration.

PRQ #4112
PRQ #4151
PRQ #4168