[aur-requests] [PRQ#5128] Merge Request for python2-nbxmpp-hg

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Apr 2 15:53:10 UTC 2016

RavuAlHemio [1] filed a request to merge python2-nbxmpp-hg [2] into
python-nbxmpp-hg [3]:

Dear AUR maintainers,

it is the plan of linkmauve and me to convert python2-nbxmpp-hg into a
split package with pkgbase python-nbxmpp-hg and pkgnames python-
nbxmpp-hg and python2-nbxmpp-hg. If possible, we would like to do this
by merging the two pkgbases and then pushing an update to the PKGBUILD
that turns this into the desired split package, hence this merge
request. If this is not possible, please recommend an alternative
course of action.

Thank you very much in advance!

~~ Ondra "RavuAlHemio" Hošek

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/RavuAlHemio/