[aur-requests] [PRQ#5176] Orphan Request for libde265

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Apr 9 12:48:26 UTC 2016

jamesan [1] filed a orphan request for libde265 [2]:

The package has been set as out-of-date for almost a month now. It's
also almost a year, 4 releases, or over 700 commits behind the
upstream latest release.

The PKGBUILD currently does not build successfully due to an upstream
bug using code that was obsoleted in 2012 and removed in 2015.

I'd like to both update it to its upstream latest and fix the build
error as I've proposed in the comments as I request my fix to be
merged upstream. I'm not looking to adopt this package outright, but I
wouldn't mind sharing co-maintainer status so that issues may be more
promptly addressed.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/jamesan/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libde265/