[aur-requests] [PRQ#5235] Deletion Request for openssl-af_alg-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Apr 20 19:42:13 UTC 2016

BrainDamage [1] filed a deletion request for openssl-af_alg-git [2]:

upstream is dead and I cannot find any suitable mirror ( af_alg-rr is
a heavily modified version which squashes history so it cannot be
sourced to obtain the original version ) therefore I'd like for it to
be deleted since I doubt anyone would be interested to maintain a
pkgbuild for a project whose source is not available for

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/BrainDamage/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/openssl-af_alg-git/