[aur-requests] [PRQ#5262] Deletion Request for sogo

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Apr 23 18:36:50 UTC 2016

DJ_L [1] filed a deletion request for sogo [2]:

I don't actually want deletion, what I want to do is rename the
packages sope to sope2 and sogo to sogo2 without loosing history. Is
there any way to do this easily? I'm not absolutely adverse to just
copying existing sogo to sogo2 in git, but the history really does
belong there. 3.0.2 has been released, with 3.0.3 on the horizon, and
while usable, it is a pretty drastic change to the UI and I don't want
to leave 2x users out in the cold. At the same time, sogo 2.x will
continue to receive updates.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/DJ_L/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/sogo/