[aur-requests] [PRQ#7031] Deletion Request for google-appengine-python-php

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Dec 14 14:24:07 UTC 2016

rdoursenaud [1] filed a deletion request for google-appengine-python-
php [2]:

The App Engine SDK has been superseded by the Google Cloud SDK:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/download

The maintainer of the google-cloud-sdk AUR package
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/google-cloud-sdk/) has made the
required changes to support the App Engine.

Although Google still release a separate legacy package, I feel
maintaining this package is not justified anymore in the Arch Linux
ecosystem given it's audience.

Hence I'd like you to remove this package from the AUR.

Thanks!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/rdoursenaud/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/google-appengine-python-php/