[aur-requests] [PRQ#7077] Deletion Request for arm-android-gnueabihf-gcc

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Dec 24 18:42:00 UTC 2016

ametisf [1] filed a deletion request for arm-android-gnueabihf-gcc
[2]:

Hello. I apologize for the hassle, but I've misunderstood how AUR
repository works and have uploaded packages prior to properly testing
them. I would like to delete my packages from family arm-android-
gnueabihf-{gcc,binutils,...} and arm-android-eabi-{gcc,binutils,...},
as they will not build correctly. The final and working package is
arm-linux-gnueabihf-android-linux-api-headers which I would like to
preserve. Thanks a lot. ametisf

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/ametisf/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/arm-android-gnueabihf-gcc/