[aur-requests] mail to original submitter? (was: Re: [PRQ#4834] Deletion Request for pcmanx-gtk2-git)

Jens Adam jra at byte.cx
Tue Feb 16 17:22:28 UTC 2016

Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:52:40 -0600
Doug Newgard <scimmia at archlinux.info>:

> On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:31:15 +0000 (UTC)
> notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
>
> > xatierlike [1] filed a deletion request for pcmanx-gtk2-git [2]:
> >
> > v1.3 has been released, please update.
> >
> > https://github.com/pcman-bbs/pcmanx/releases/tag/1.3
> >
> > [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/xatierlike/
> > [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/pcmanx-gtk2-git/
>
> LOL, I think you hit the wrong link

Not related to this package/request, but:

Shouldn't the original submitter also be (automatically) Cc'ed on these
mails?
When somebody (like Doug here, and certainly others before) just uses
Reply or Reply-to-all the original 'flagger' has to be subscribed to
this list to see the reply.

Feature request? Further discussion on aur-dev? I'm in a hurry and only
noticed https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31851 so far.

--byte