[aur-requests] [PRQ#4863] Orphan Request for opentx-companion

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Feb 19 23:09:57 UTC 2016

mrabault [1] filed a orphan request for opentx-companion [2]:

This package has been flagged out-of-date for one month and ten days.
I emailed the maintainer one week ago, and I attached an updated
PKGBUILD for the new OpenTX Companion version. He has not replied yet.

He has said in the comments before that he was busy and didn't have a
lot of time to take care of this package. His account has not been
active recently.

I think it'd be best to disown. I could take care of opentx-comanion,
I use this software for my radio-controlled stuff. I'm sure others
would also want to adopt it.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/mrabault/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/opentx-companion/