[aur-requests] [PRQ#4647] Orphan Request for ttf-courier-prime

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:21:18 UTC 2016

* notify at aur.archlinux.org (Tue, 12 Jan 2016 06:33:43 +0000 (UTC)):
> michip [1] filed a orphan request for ttf-courier-prime [2]:
>
> Hallo, ..sum is not operational. Please update, I need the fonts
> urgently for my scriptwriting

One way or another one of the file's checksum changed. Fixed.

Next time, please comment on the package page, instead of filing an
orphan request. That way, others can see something is wrong and
possibly can help with a workaround. In this case, you could have
issued updpkgsums yourself, so makepkg could have built the package.

Regards,
Marcel