[aur-requests] [PRQ#4739] Orphan Request for atlauncher

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:20:49 UTC 2016

Not only have I been replying I have been working on an update that allows
the preservation of the symlinked shared mods directory and the single user
use case. As I said in my previous email to you I am still working on this
but haven't got much time at the moment.

Also the package compiles fine and it also builds and updates itself from
the main atlauncher server on build, it is almost like an equivalent of a
git package but instead gets the latest version of the atlauncher binary
from the site.

Please post the logs showing it not building on your machine and we can get
it working for you but it works for me on a clean install of Arch as I have
tested it!

The only thing that is not up to date that is even remotely troublesome is
the icon file which is no big deal.