[aur-requests] [PRQ#5706] Request Accepted

Kevin Rauwolf sweetpea at tentacle.net
Thu Jul 7 20:13:42 UTC 2016

Hi Fabio,

Interesting. I guess this comes down to whether a piece of software’s platform is where it runs, or where it is consumed. In a remote-terminal environment, the lines blur a bit.

Anyway, it’s fine; I can maintain my own repository for running this on all of my (Arch Linux) servers. Thanks for the reply

-Kevin