[aur-requests] [PRQ#5834] Merge Request for python-git

Carl George arch at cgtx.us
Thu Jul 14 17:23:06 UTC 2016

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Python_package_guidelines#Package_naming

"For Python 3 libraries, use python-modulename. For applications, use the program name. In either case, the package name should be entirely lowercase."

The module name is "git", thus the package name should be "python-git".  Feel free to disagree with me, but I'm going to keep maintaining my package regardless.  Don't merge it.