[aur-requests] [PRQ#5971] Deletion Request for packettracer

care by john carebyjohn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:56:47 UTC 2016

Just see how many comments are there in the last two links. Only two
comments and those are complaints about invalid links. I hope you can see
it before taking someone's side who questions others ability.

and finally the packet tracer wiki
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/packettracer which still has that old
packet tracer AUR page https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/packettracer

I already tried downloading the package manually from Cisco official page
and try building but it ends up only in errors.

This is the thread I started last day >>
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1641320#p1641320

If you expect only an Arch Pro to work on your AUR stuff, then I have
nothing to say. Let them pick all these pieces  from diff location and try
to build it. Well, Packettracer is inevitable to me for another purpose. I
think I may need to go back to my previous distros for this issue which has
the easy way to install it. I am done here. I expect no more talk about the
same. Thank you.