[aur-requests] [PRQ#5845] Orphan Request for opensm

John-Michael Mulesa jm.mulesa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:13:42 UTC 2016

Fair enough, I didn't realize that upstream had the functionality provided
differently. I'll investigate making that work with my configuration.

Thanks,
JM

On Jul 14, 2016 5:04 PM, "james harvey" <jamespharvey20 at gmail.com> wrote:

That being said, I do like the idea of (and have released) extra AUR
packages that have features added.  Momentarily there will be a new
AUR package opensm-systemd-multiple-interfaces which will have
Fedora's extra configuration file functionality.  It will be
dependency-compatible with opensm, so you can uninstall opensm and
install opensm-systemd-multiple-interfaces.