[aur-requests] [PRQ#5056] Orphan Request for digilent.waveforms

Forest Crossman cyrozap at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:52:49 UTC 2016

Yes, I still use this package. I'm sorry I didn't realize that
Waveforms was updated since 3.1.5, but please don't file orphan
requests without first flagging the package as outdated and giving the
maintainer time to respond (see the AUR FAQ[1]). Additionally, if you
would like support for another architecture to be added, you can just
post your request in the package comments (or email the maintainer
directly).

I will update the package to the latest version, but since I have a
limited ability to test on ARM systems, I may not get around to adding
support for them for a while. In the meantime, you can find links to
the ARM Debian package at this page[2], which you can then use by
modifying the PKGBUILD accordingly. Note that you will also need to do
the same for digilent.adept.runtime[3], which digilent.waveforms
depends on for hardware support.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Foo_in_the_AUR_is_outdated.3B_what_do_I_do.3F
[2] https://reference.digilentinc.com/waveforms3#newest
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/digilent.adept.runtime