[aur-requests] [PRQ#5440] Deletion Request for python-pygithub

Giulio Fidente gfidente at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:43:31 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Michael S. <m.s.online at gmx.de> wrote:
> As far as I see this is a duplicate of python-pygithub available in the
> community repo.

ahah which is very funny as that'd be a third implementation of the
same package with yet another maintainer and the newest one submitted

I am not sure what is the process to promote a package from AUR into
community and if there is a process at all, I didn't get any
notification about the new addition into community but I am fine
deprecating/deleting python-pygithub at this point.

I think python-github and python2-github from AUR should be deleted as well?