[aur-requests] [PRQ#5480] Orphan Request for go-ipfs-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon May 16 20:27:15 UTC 2016

Kubuxu [1] filed a orphan request for go-ipfs-git [2]:

It is second time this package is broken for longer then 3 weeks. This
time I was very careful to comment and vote outdated about this
package being broken.

The current maintainer doesn't seem to be interested in either fixing
or improving (I've sent him a patchset over email that was improving
this package - didn't get any response).

As an active member of ipfs community I would be interested in
maintaining this package as current maintainer isn't able to follow
quick development that go-ipfs undergoes.

~Kubuxu

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Kubuxu/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/go-ipfs-git/