[aur-requests] Remove powerline-fonts from blacklist

Óscar García Amor ogarcia at moire.org
Tue May 17 14:09:17 UTC 2016

Hi!

I'm trying to send a static version of powerline-fonts-git package
(called powerline-fonts) but I cant, the git server gives me this message:

remote: error: package is blacklisted: powerline-fonts
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master

I think that is good idea a static package for avoid unnecesary updates
when you check the "devel pakages". The current git version is untouched
since december of 2015.

Can you remove powerline-fonts from blacklist?

Greetings.

--
Óscar García Amor | ogarcia at moire.org | +34 661 95 70 20
http://ogarcia.me