[aur-requests] [PRQ#6769] Deletion Request for freeswitch-demo-config

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Nov 3 02:32:14 UTC 2016

opencode [1] filed a deletion request for freeswitch-demo-config [2]:

I authored this package and, due to a misunderstanding, sanerb pushed
a modified copy of it. To reduce confusion and keep the original
history, I'd like to delete this package and then re-create it. (I
believe no one is using it yet anyway.)

Could you delete this package for me, so that I can re-create the
package using this name but with the correct repo contents?

Thanks,

David

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/opencode/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/freeswitch-demo-config/